Scottish Rite Auditorium
Completed in 1932, this grand auditorium, formerly the Scottish Rite Theater, also plays host to many internationally known performers, such as Robert Klein, Joan Baez, Steven Wright, Kansas, The Blind Boys of Alabama and David Crosby. At the center of the seating area sits a fully functional pipe organ, which is sometimes played during intermissions. To sit in the splendor of this auditorium is to take a trip back in time.
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker