Chanukah 'March Of Lights' Parade
Celebrate the Festival of Lights in Philadelphia! The Chanukah "March of Lights" Celebration and parade begins at Eakins Oval, inbound on the Ben Franklin Parkway to Logan Circle, around the south side of Logan circle, continuing Eastbound on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway to Arch Street, Eastbound on Arch Street to 15th Street, Southbound on 15th Street to S. Penn Square, Eastbound on S. Penn Square to Juniper Street, Northbound on Juniper Street to Market Street, Eastbound on Market Street to the 500 Block of Market Street. It ends with a ceremony on the lawn in front of the Independence Visitors Center on Market Street.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia