Family Open Mic Night
Family style open mic nights are held at the Asian Arts Initiative every third Friday of the month. They are hosted by Michelle Myers and Catzie Vilayphonh of the spoken-word duo Yellow Rage. Guests are asked to share songs, stories, song, dance, poetry and more with the Asian American community and are held to a five minute time limit. There are also special performances scheduled on certain nights.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia