Family Open Mic Night
Family style open mic nights are held at the Asian Arts Initiative every third Friday of the month. They are hosted by Michelle Myers and Catzie Vilayphonh of the spoken-word duo Yellow Rage. Guests are asked to share songs, stories, song, dance, poetry and more with the Asian American community and are held to a five minute time limit. There are also special performances scheduled on certain nights.
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...